Located in Albany, NY
Salary: $35K + based on experience
We are growing and need more great people.
Why consider us?
- We are family friendly
- We offer competitive pay
- We have a medical benefits contribution
- Simple IRA with a company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- The ability to grow and advance
- Multiple free lunches
- Holiday parties
- We are a drama free workplace, but we have fun
- The chance to help change the world for one person at a time
- Positions are open due to growth
- Training - hands on and online from Express University
Does the following describe you?
You are attentive, responsive, and can take control of situations. You are social, professional, and helping your community is important to you.
A comfortable, fast-paced office is your ideal office environment. You expect professional results, you have incredible attention to detail and you have a desire to solve problems.
Express Employment Professionals, the nation’s largest franchised staffing agency, is expanding! Our fast-growing, locally owned office is looking for one more energetic Employment Specialist to join our team. We help good people succeed by finding good jobs, and we help good businesses succeed by finding good employees. If you enjoy working with highly motivated colleagues in a fast-paced environment, this might be the position for you.
Employment Specialists provide a critical link between our client companies and our talent pool. You will help sell our services to new and exciting clients. On a daily basis, you will also recruit and interview candidates for a wide variety of openings to fill client needs. This role is dynamic and ever-changing!
We are looking for confident, friendly, outgoing people with a high sense of urgency, a “do whatever it takes” attitude, and the willingness to take charge.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping others find rewarding careers by recruiting, interviewing, screening and developing relationships with large volumes of candidates
- Helping client businesses succeed by filling open positions with urgency
- Making sales calls to new and existing accounts; and building rapport with clients about immediate and future needs
- Ensuring high satisfaction and retention levels with associates and clients
- Implementing skills testing, drug testing, background checks and employment verifications
- Learning and maintaining our automated tracking system
- Working closely with the owner, business development manager, outside sales and corporate office team to achieve and exceed business plan targets
- And….of course… whatever it takes!
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of sales or customer service
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Equivalent combination of college, work experience and/or military experience will be considered.
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working directly with the public
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork and problem solving skills
- Efficient phone and computer skills (Windows Office suite)
- Ability to respond positively to rapidly changing priorities
- Understanding and appreciation for client business needs and applicant skills
- Knowledge of employment laws or hiring practices is a plus, but not required
- Marketing, social media and/or public relations skills are also a plus
Express Culture & Environment:
We help people in our community find work every day. It''s challenging and very rewarding. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll provide advancement opportunities for all our employees. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should send us a cover letter along with your resume.
We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 800 locations across the U.S., Canada, and South Africa, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually
To apply, call 518-313-7829 and ask for Jordan or submit an application by clicking the APPLY button below.
Express Office: Albany
501 New Karner Road
Albany, NY 12205