Located in Pensacola, FL
Salary: $12.00 - $15.00 DOE
The Tax Preparer is responsible for income tax preparation for individuals and companies. Identifying potential tax credits and liabilities and ensures accurate and complete returns are filed in a timely manner. Also completes tax forms in accordance with policies and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
Location: Pensacola, FL
Position Type: Evaluation Hire
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour DOE
Schedule: Monday –Friday 8am-5pm, but must be willing to stay late during tax season
- Compute taxes owed by following tax code.
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses.
- Help taxpayers by using their federal, state and local codes and see to it that clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under the law of government.
- Uncover potential deductions and credits.
- Advise against potential tax liabilities.
- Ensure clients do not pay unnecessary taxes.
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures.
- Interview clients to get a thorough picture of financial situation.
- Verify totals on past forms for accuracy.
- Calculate and invoice for form preparation fees.
- Consult tax law handbooks for especially difficult tax returns.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Recommend additional products and services.
- Prepare tax returns using electronic filing software.
- Ensure a copy of the completed return is provided to the customer.
Three Ways to Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com
- Call our office 850-494-1776
- Visit our office 7100 Plantation Road, Suite 4, Pensacola, FL 32504
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you''ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you''re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. In 2016 we put over 750 people to work in the Pensacola area. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspensacola.com.
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504