3rd Shift Material Handler Needed in Rochester Hills
Located in Rochester Hills, MI
Salary: $14.17 per hour
A leading manufacturer of injection molded components and connectors for the automobile industry has an immediate need for a 3rd shift Material Handler to join their team of Warehouse professionals in Rochester Hills. This is a long term, contract-to-hire position with a great work schedule and excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
Job Duties – Includes, but is not limited to:
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing trucks.
- Receive material into SAP using RF scanner.
- Performs random inspections to verify part and quantity accuracy.
- Pull customer requirements per pick sheets
- Load carriers
- Stock production areas per pull sheets.
- Maintain packaging levels in production.
- Clean totes for production use.
- Weigh and label scrap and recycle bins.
- Wrap pallets for outbound shipments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years work related experience (automotive warehouse)
- Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be dependable, responsible, and able to work flexible hours as needed
- Lifting (up to 50 pounds repeatedly), climbing and bending is required
- SAP experience is a plus
3rd shift hours: 10:30pm – 6:30am with paid lunch and break
Pay: $14.17/hr. with shift premiums
Three ways to Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to jobs.troymi AT expresspros.com
- Call our office 248-243-3000
- Apply online at ExpressTroy.com
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Since opening in Rochester Hills/Troy in 2005, Express has put over 10,000 people to work right here in our community. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today!
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life, Prescription Drug Reimbursement, and Scholarships.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit ExpressTroy.com.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307