Located in Sterling Heights, MI
Salary: $14.00 per hour
Rapidly growing manufacturer in Sterling Heights is looking to add talented team members to their team. If you like working in a manufacturing environment, making a competitive salary with weekly overtime, and being part of a great team that makes high-quality products, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with full benefits upon direct hire.
- Assist in the manufacture of walk-in coolers and freezers.
• Build manufacturing assemblies for final construction
• Erect and break up down of walk-ins etc. with attention to safety
• Clean work area of debris and discarded material
• Adjust equipment to ensure quality production
• Inspect finished assemblies for quality adherence to specifications
• Maintain inventory of job materials
• Transfer finished assemblies to designated areas
• Prepare production documents, like standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports
• Set up and verify the functionality of safety equipment
• Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products
• Proven experience using measuring tools (tape measure)
• Experience operating equipment like hand tools, drills, pneumatic hammers etc.
• Knowledge of basic construction principles and methods
• Able to read instructions and blueprints when needed (Simple Dimensions)
• Fluent in reading, writing, and comprehending English
• Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
- Punctual with excellent attendance
- Flexibility to work overtime on short-notice as needed and Saturdays
- Ability to stand entire shift with frequent lifting and bending
5:30am – 1:45pm, Monday – Friday with frequent overtime to as late as 3:45-5:45pm.
Must be available to work Saturdays, 8 hours.
Three ways to Apply: (choose one)
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Since opening in Rochester Hills/Troy in 2005, Express has put over 10,000 people to work right here in our community. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today!
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life, Prescription Drug Reimbursement, and Scholarships.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit ExpressTroy.com.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307