Plastic Injection Mold Operator
Located in Novi, MI
Currently looking for Plastic Injection Mold Operators to fill openings on all shifts with an automotive manufacturer located in Novi, MI. Interested candidates should have at least 1 year of experience in plastic injection mold setting and experience with trimming flash, splay and short shorts.
Benefits of the Plastic Injection Mold Operator
- Immediate access to health insurance
- Direct Hire option available after 90 Days
- Profit-Sharing, Paid Time Off, 401K and full health benefits
- Clean, comfortable, climate-controlled work environment
Responsibilities of the Plastic Injection Mold Operator
- Monitor injection molding machines to produce plastic components for a wide range of industries.
- Read and follow document manufacturing instructions and data sheets.
- Rotate jobs and different machines and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Ensure that all the assigned equipment runs safely and up to company standards.
- Operate plastic molding machines.
- Adhere to standards and procedures of the manufacturing process.
Requirements of the Plastic Injection Mold Operator
- 1 year of experience in plastic injection mold setting
- Experience with trimming flash, splay and short shots preferred
- Reliability and punctuality for shift attendance
- Comfortable with taking direction and working in a team setting
Compensation for the Plastic Injection Mold Operator
The starting pay rate for this position is $11.75 per hour.
IMMEDIATE openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift!! APPLY TODAY!!
Express Office: Westland
38545 Ford Road
Westland, MI 48185