Located in Hamilton, ON
For over 30 years, our client has been involved in the distribution and manufacturing of specialty chemicals, primarily for use in food and beverage applications. They are a world leader in Malic and food grade Fumaric Acid production industry with a network of over 40 distributors selling in over 35 countries. Their Quality Management Systems at their manufacturing facilities are registered to the ISO 9001:2000 Standard. They are committed to delivering a superior quality product to ensure customer satisfaction.
They are more than a supplier of raw materials. Through their sales and marketing division, and working closely with customers they can offer innovative solutions to specific formulation needs.
Currently, they are looking to add a 3rd or 4th Class Stationary Engineer to their team.
- Plant experience is preferred
- 4th Class TSSA Stationary Engineer Ticket (3rd Class is preferred)
- Willing to upgrade to be eligible to grow within the company. (Company will reimburse cost of schooling and supplies upon completion of levels).
- Willing to work in a predominately outdoor environment.
- Ambitious and competent.
- A variety of premiums offered including shift and ticket
- 80% benefit coverage
- Full time, permanent work
- Opportunity to advance and grow within company
- Monthly safety bonuses
- Annual Profit sharing
- 12 Hour rotating shifts.
- Nights (4) – Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon
- Days (3) – Fri, Sat, Sun
- Nights (4) – Tues, Wed, Thurs
- Days (4) – Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs
- 1 week off and then shift cycle starts again.
If you have excellent references and are looking to join a progressive team, please apply in confidence to Rachel.
Express Office: Hamilton
151 York Boulevard
Hamilton, ON L8R 3M2