Field Service Engineer
Located in Wyoming, MI
Salary: $20 - $24+ DOE
An industry leading manufacturer of environmental test chambers is seeking a Field Service Engineer in the Grand Rapids area. This individual will install, diagnose, repair, and calibrate refrigeration and electrical systems; troubleshoot equipment at customer sites; serve as a customer service support person; and act as a sales liaison for both service and new product needs. This position requires approximately 50% travel after a 6 to 12 month training period in Grand Rapids.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Direct Hire
- High school diploma or GED required; associate’s degree in HVAC technology, refrigeration technology, or a related field preferred
- CFC Type II and/or Universal EPA certification required
- Basic understanding in air, water, refrigeration piping, electricity, and electrical installation
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Strong electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, nationally, and internationally
- Valid driver’s license and ability to possess a major credit card for travel expenses
Three Ways to Apply: (choose one)
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Since opening in Grand Rapids in 1996, Express has put over 20,000 people to work right here in our community. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you are looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today!
The Express team in Grand Rapids is a Certified Veteran-Friendly Employer through the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency. We are committed to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx.
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519