Chipley, Florida Field Technician
Located in Chipley, FL
Salary: $12.00 - $13.00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
CDLA OR CDLB WOULD BE A HUGE PLUS!!
Valid Driver License and Clean Background are a must! Fingerprint background check will be completed as part of the hiring process.
• Installation, preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment to include PC based computers, video surveillance equipment, network communications equipment, and/or radio equipment.
• Completes reports, logs and performs shift-to-shift communications in accordance with established policies, procedures and local practices.
• Responds to corrective maintenance requests or alarms within an acceptable time frame.
• Diagnoses and repairs hardware, software, and system issues
• Reports technical status of system with accuracy and completeness.
• Restores equipment to operational status as quickly as possible.
• Maintenance of spare equipment and parts following guidelines set forth to do so.
• Module or PC Board swap out
• Isolation of faults in units or components
• Field test of units or components
• Electronic filing of work orders
• Assists with the training of less experienced technicians.
$12-$14 Pay Rate
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504