Located in Gatesville, TX
Currently looking for skilled Assemblers to fill openings in Gatesville, TX. Interested candidates should be able to read and comprehend assembly work instructions, product specification, and testing procedures with strong attention to detail skills.
Responsibilities of the Assembler
- Manually assemble component parts to produce end products to ensure that final assembly products meet specifications.
- Inspect parts and finish assembly product; correct any nonconforming products.
- Test parts and assembled products to assure quality and functionality.
- Accurately pack products for transfer to shipping per proper procedures.
- Evaluate inventory levels and assure it is accurate.
- Produce quality parts in the quantity specified by schedule.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Demonstrate safe operation of all machinery, tools, and equipment.
- Abide by the company safety and personnel policies.
Requirements of the Assembler
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions both verbally and written
- Ability to read and comprehend assembly work instructions, product specification, and testing procedures
- Must be able to work under short timelines and pressure while maintaining delivery demands
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently
- Detail oriented with attention to quality and thoroughness
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to manipulate small component parts
- Computer skills
- Steel toed boots/shoes required
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
In addition to submitting your online application resumes in Microsoft Word format can be submitted to:
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501