Staffing Recruiter / Inside Sales
Located in Temple, TX
Our award winning office is seeking a motivated, team-player to join our team. Ideal candidate will have a sincere desire to help others succeed, thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced, team oriented environment and have a passion to provide excellent service to both job seekers and businesses throughout our community.
The pace is fast, the tools are strong, and the culture is positive!
This key position handles the critical recruiting necessary to filling positions with local companies in a timely manner. The primary emphasis is on filling job orders with urgency with the right fit.
The Staffing Recruiter/Inside Sales Rep is expected to:
- Build and maintain a core of strong associates through daily recruiting
- Fill job orders quickly and efficiently on a daily basis in the areas of office services, industrial, and professional.
- Interview candidates on a daily basis to fill job orders, attempt to find slots for the best associates as they come off an assignment, and following up with clients and associates every day to ensure satisfaction.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
This position involves inside sales and the ideal candidate must have a desire to reach out to businesses via consultative selling techniques (communication skills, questioning and listening techniques. Candidate must be willing to "Go the extra mile" to meet sales goals while providing outstanding customer service.
- Sales and Customer Service experience
- Thrives in fast paced environment
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- Computer Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field suggested, or equivalent education and experience in business, sales, customer service, or public relations
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Have thorough knowledge of the staffing and placement services offered by Express as well as pricing techniques and strategies
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, conflict resolution, and problem solving skills
- Ability to compose routine correspondence and reports
- Possess a valid state driver’s license
Qualified Candidates apply online AND email resumes to: Deborah.Zembo@expresspros.com
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501