Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $14/ hour
• Primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
• Prepare and then follow up on any sales quotations made for clients.
• Must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
• Liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
• Work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop sales strategy accordingly.
• May also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
• Update and maintain daily the sales commission worksheet.
• Organize travel arrangements.
• Assist Controller with dealer invoicing and collections.
• Assist with other administrative duties as needed.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel and Word)
• Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
• MUST have great attention to detail
• Previous Sales Management Experience a plus
• Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Please submit resumes: email@example.com
contact: (205) 547-2849
Express Office: Birmingham (North)
1423 Gadsden Highway
Birmingham, AL 35235