Training Development Specialist
Located in Bend, OR
One of Central Oregon’s leading Training and Development teams is seeking an experienced Training Development Specialist!
Where You Get To Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get To Do!
Responsible for developing high quality training courses, videos and tutorials in accordance with industry and departmental standards. Establishes effective relationships with Learning Specialists (training designers) and subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure an effective training development process. Performs team support tasks as assigned by the Training Development Supervisor, such as coordinating training video shoots, technical course testing, creating development templates and standards for specific curriculum, reviewing vendor drafts and final deliverables to ensure they meet expectations.
- Develop training courses and videos per the design of Learning Specialists. Ensure visual content is engaging and in accordance with adult learning best practices. Review deliverables for quality and effectiveness. Test courses according to department standards.
- Review deliverables created by vendors to ensure consistency, accuracy, learning effectiveness and adherence to department standards.
- Special projects as assigned by the Training Development Supervisor. These can include, but are not limited to coordinating course testing, creating development templates and standards for specific curriculum, bringing new vendors up to speed on the development process, and testing new development tools.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of online course development
- 3-5 years video recording/editing and sound recording/editing.
- Proven track record of building creative and effective training deliverables; audio/video production; project management skills with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage competing deadlines and demands.
- Prefer experience with Articulate 360, Techsmith Camtasia, Cornerstone LMS, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Audition a plus), Google Apps for work.
- Knowledge of audio/video production, camera and lighting setup, and filming techniques to produce high quality training videos. Digital video file conversion, optimizing videos for web streaming and motion graphic development a plus.
- Previous experience in an environment with very high expectations for deliverable quality and timeliness; excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to develop creative solutions; proven ability to work effectively within a high performing team, capacity for flexibility and responsiveness to changing demands; problem solving. Experience with AV production setup, developing shot lists, coaching onscreen talent and teleprompter configuration strongly desired.
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702