Returns Receiver I (2nd Shift)
Located in Coppell, TX
At the direction of a department Supervisor, performs assigned tasks/activities related to the accurate and timely receipt of inbound electronic devices and its accessories. Daily work assignments are based on business/production needs and this position may, at any time, be re-assigned to a similar position within the same level.
1. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
2. Ability to problem solve involving minimal variables in standardized situations.
3. Must be able to learn and follow procedures for up to ten multi-step detailed processes utilizing written work instructions.
4. Ensure the proper physical routing of received devices based on criteria provided in work instructions.
5. Ability to utilize serial numbers in a warehouse management system to receive returned devices into the internal warehouse management system.
6. Ability to identify multiple carrier labels and identify customer RMA (Return Material Authorization) numbers.
7. Ability to follow detailed work instructions with a very low error rate.
1. Must be able to turn on computer, navigate between programs, use mouse, keyboard and bar code scanner.
2. Ability to power up smart devices and internally retrieve the serial number
3. Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
4. Customer service driven.
5. Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
1. Ability to follow policies and procedures.
2. Ability to read, write and interpret information.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
5. Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
6. Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
7. Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
8. Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds.
Work is performed in a general warehouse environment on a concrete surface with adequate lighting. Temperatures can be very hot during the summer months and very cold during the winter months. Workspace can be very dusty and occasionally noisy due to traffic of motorized vehicles, conveyors or other equipment operating.
Associates must call Mari Alba for an interview at 972-258-4981 ext. 223 and send resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Farmers Branch
Farmers Branch, TX 75244