Located in Oklahoma City, OK
Express Employment Professionals is currently seeking dedicated candidates to fill the position of Converting for one of our top clients. These associates will be responsible to effectively operate machines in compliance with company standards.
- Assist Machine Operator
- Monitor Quality of Products
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to crouch frequently
- Able to read and follow instructions
- Able to read tape measure with speed and accuracy
- Able to calculate measures accurately
Shift: Monday-Friday 1:50pm-10:00pm
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call (405) 720-1000 for more information.
While working as an Express Associate, you can become eligible for a variety of benefits*, including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Plan
- Referral Bonuses
*Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.
Express Office: Oklahoma City (North)
6401 Northwest Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73132