Electronic Assembler I (1st Shift)
Located in Coppell, TX
The purpose of this position is to perform tasks and activities in the electronics refurbishment production cycle. Perform diagnostics and testing of devices.
- Test to validate the functionality of the device.
- Validate device ability to make and receive calls.
- Ability to use necessary equipment to clear device and/or update device software.
- Buff and polish device to customer standards and requirements.
- Obtain replacement parts from inventory or from another device.
- Monitor, validate and report inventory levels.
- Correctly consume parts used from inventory.
- Use WMS to assign necessary status to device.
- Ability to determine route of device based on eligibility.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer standards and safety regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience with cosmetic repair or working knowledge of function, flash RF process is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds.
Please call Mari Alba at 972-258-4981 ext. 223 to schedule your face-to-face interview.
Express Employment Professionals
4070 N Beltline Rd. #126
Irving, TX 75038
Express Office: Farmers Branch
Farmers Branch, TX 75244