Construction Project Coordinator - Direct Hire
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Our client, a leader in the multifamily real estate development and construction markets, needs to hire an experienced Project Coordinator to help them continue their growth.
- Facilitate the pay app process using GC Pay and Timberline programs.
- Process contracts, change orders, invoices and payments for subs and suppliers.
- Work with the Field Admins and Supers to coordinate information and workflow as required by lenders and owners.
- Work in concert with the Project Manager, subs, architects and owners to ensure draws and necessary documents are completed timely and accurately.
- Heavily involved with monthly budget reviews with Project Manager and owners.
- Great attitude and work ethic. Everything starts with these two attributes.
- Over 3 years of experience as a Project Coordinator preferably in a General Contractor environment or large subcontractor environment.
- Multifamily experience is preferred, but demonstrated ability to work with Project Managers in a construction environment is critical.
- Demonstrated experience handling contracts, change orders, and construction document processes.
- Know how to manage subs on the documentation and payment side of the business.
- Timberline and GC Pay exposure is preferred but not mandatory. Exposure to construction software a must.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity through Express Employment Professionals. Total compensation, including annual bonus, will range depending on experience from $45,000 - $55,000. Our client offers a wonderful benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays and a great work environment! For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to Jackie.Proctor@expresspros.com or you may call me at 317-251-3608.
Express Office: Indianapolis (East)
5060 East 62nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46220