Marketing and Events Coordinator
Located in Spokane, WA
Women Helping Women Fund, a non-profit funding organization that grants awards to programs in the Spokane community assisting women and children in need, is seeking a part-time Marketing and Events Coordinator.
Job Purpose Summary:
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Executive Director, Board of Directors, committee members and community volunteers. Primary responsibilities include being the lead planner for all fundraising and stewardship events, particularly the annual luncheon, as well as overseeing all organizational marketing efforts.
- Act as the lead planner for fundraising and stewardship events, including the annual luncheon with 1700+ attendees, in coordination with volunteer events committees. Event planning includes vendor management, registration management and day-of logistics.
- Manage all event and organizational marketing, in collaboration with the Communications Committee and Executive Director. Event communications include the luncheon video, program, script and print materials.
- Act as the liaison with creative talent to provide feedback and manage deadlines.
- Responsible for all email and direct mail communications to donors and the public.
- Write and/or oversee content for newsletters, WHWF website and social media sites.
- Attend committee meetings for event and marketing efforts. Committee meetings may be outside of standard working hours.
- Monitor budgets for events and marketing efforts.
- Prefer a minimum of 2 to 4 years' experience in fundraising event management.
- Evidence of successful event management, volunteer management and donor/guest relations required.
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with social media applications, WordPress and management of websites highly desired.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to regularly utilize a donor management system to manage donor data, communications and pull reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes within the position.
- Ability to project a professional demeanor at all times.
The WHWF office is located in downtown Spokane. Candidates must be willing to commit to part-time, flexible work hours.
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201