Located in Milton, FL
Job Summary: Local pediatrics office is looking for a medical assistant to help with their office.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performs the process of checking in patients.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Takes patient histories and vital signs.
- Maintains medical records requests and other data.
- Assists with scanning documents.
- Assists patients, families, and significant others under the supervision of nursing and physician personnel.
- Performs clerical activities under supervision of nursing/administrative personnel.
Location: Pensacola, FL
Position Type: Temporary
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 8AM – 5PM; Friday 8AM – 12PM
Qualifications: Completion of a Medical Assisting training program is highly preferred.
Three Ways to Apply: (choose one)
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you''ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you''re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. In 2016 we put over 750 people to work in the Pensacola area. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspensacola.com.
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504