Sales and Client Relations Specialist I
Located in Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: $13.00+ hr
CURRENT OPENING - APPLY TODAY ! Sales and Client Relations Specialist
Our client, a large printing/manufacturing company in the Virginia Beach area is seeking a Sales & Client Relations Specialist that is energetic, self-motivated and meticulous, to assist with the daily operations of a fast-paced and detail-oriented Client Relations department which involves on-going collaboration with the Executive and C-Suite Offices.
Job Duties and Accountabilities:
- Provide on-going administrative support with a wide scope of discretion and judgment
- Assist in the completion of various sales and procurement documents, including: proposals, bids, contract extensions and renewals
- Answer calls from main telephone system and appropriately identify, prioritize and direct calls
- Responsible for maintaining files and assisting in the preparation and review of various outgoing forms;
- Aid in the planning and coordination of conference materials
- Anticipate, manage, and resolve any minor issues or questions relative to client’s access to the ordering portal or tracking information
- Effectively communicate with clients via the most efficient and direct means
- Work in close relationship with all company personnel
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Valid (non-suspended or limited) Driver’s License and dependable transportation for timely work attendance and/or occasional supply or materials errands as needed or required
- Physically able to bend/kneel/walk/stand, in tandem with cart, stepstools or rolling ladders, to access supplies and various works in progress or other materials as needed in storage rooms or production areas and lift up to 50lbs.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Efficiently utilize in-house information systems
- Ability to quickly learn and serve as the department liaison on all information systems, applications and knowledge bases as needed for timely completion of daily tasks
- Strong communication skills, both verbally or written.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced client-centered and high volume environment
- Maintain focus and concentration for long periods of time on computer or standing machine-related tasks
- Work efficiently in an open office environment
- Objectively analyze and evaluate issues or problems
- Prioritize, accomplish goals within set time frames, and maintain required metrics of the job
- Work well as a team member
- Good vision, with or without corrective lenses, in order to sustain visual focus over a period of time
Schedule: Full-Time, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Pay: $13.00+ hr
Evaluation Hire, Permanent position
Express Employment Professionals has placed over 3,500 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. The majority of our positions are PERMANENT positions, although temporary positions are also available. We are a great resource for job seekers, and there is never a fee to our applicants for our services. Express also offers affordable health insurance for employees and their families.
TO APPLY: please email your up to date resume (in a Word or similar editable document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org please include the job title (Sales & Client Relations Specialist, K057) on the subject line. If your skills and experience match the job requirements, we will contact you to continue the screening/registration process.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455