Located in Duncan, OK
Express Employment Professionals is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Crane Operator for one of our top clients. The Crane Operator is responsible for operating a stationary or traveling crane to lift, move, position, and reposition loads.
Essential Job Function
- Operate crane under general supervision.
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- Repair crane as needed.
- Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis.
- Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
- Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities.
- Drive trucks to worksites and unload trucks.
- Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
- Move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis to raise and lower crane boom and to raise and lower load-line.
- Bolt boom sections together to extend or modify boom for pile driving or high lifting.
- Work with in precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Follow directions carefully.
- Pay starts at $20.00 to $24.00 per hour
- Must have HS diploma or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of mechanics
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Organization skills
- CDL Class A Strongly Preferred
Please forward your resume to mailto:Jobs.DuncanOK@expresspros.com Jobs.DuncanOK@expresspros.com.You can also call (580) 252 - 0606 for more information.
Apply on-line at http://www.expresspros.com www.ExpressPros.com â€“ Duncan, OK Location
While working as an Express Associate, you can become eligible for a variety of benefits*including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Plan
- Referral Bonuses
Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.
Express Office: Duncan
1618 West Jones Avenue
Duncan, OK 73533