Food Packaging - 15 openings!
Located in Ridgefield, WA
Will be sorting and packaging children gummy bear vitamins on an assembly line.
Will be rotating between the clean room doing sorting and visual inspection and the packaging line and will be responsible for some sanitation on the production line.
- Seeking individuals that are very quick with their hands and have the ability to stand for a 12 hour shift.
- Lifting required of 30 lbs. occasionally.
- Could potentially be asked if they are interested in overtime during the week as well.
SAFETY Dress Code:
Please have their attire be GMP Compliant: Long pants (no sweats, capris, shorts, holes, rips or tears, rhinestones), comfortable shoes must be closed toed and heeled, shirt sleeves must be T-shirt length or longer.
- We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-2pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview.
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa.
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632