Located in Irving, TX
Salary: 19-22 per hour
Responsible for performing the following duties necessary to run and manage the operations of a small warehouse: shipping, receiving, dispatching, packaging, sorting of goods & materials and managing/overseeing all inventory.
- Assess needs for both materials and labor for large projects and collaborate with team on best practices toward efficiency and completion.
- Keeps and maintains accurate records of all inventory and stock in warehouse
- Receives daily pick orders from bulk/pick pack Traffic Coordinator/Account Coordinators.
- Picks order from pick list accurately and efficiently, confirms item location, lot number and
- Inspects product quality and reports defective products to Traffic Coordinator.
- Operates material handling equipment
- Packs orders, prepares product for shipment or mails product in accordance with Company
- and customer specifications
- Inspects quality and accuracy of picked order, completes pick error log as required and
- corrects errors before the order is packed
- Maintain warehouse in a neat and organized manner
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures
- Replenish pick/pack areas as needed
- Performs customer kitting as required
- Authenticates the goods in the received shipments and maintains notes of any discrepancies.
- Coordinates the receiving and dispatch of goods with transporters and suppliers.
- Ensures the proper handling and storage of goods and supplies.
- Follows safety regulations and legal documentation norms pertaining to warehousing
- Oversees and supervises the work of additional staffing when needed
- Allocates work shifts and delegates work to subordinates.
- Counts, labels and tags allocation of the housed goods.
- Following orders and completing all the assigned tasks as delegated by the assignee.
- Performs other projects/duties as assigned by the Traffic Manager and/or Operations Manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a High school diploma or GED, some college preferred with at least 2+ years of RECENT experience in warehousing or retail facility.
- Ability to efficiently network and coordinate with transporters and suppliers and manage time effectively to meet targets and deadlines.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, have good general computer skills, complete and maintain logs & damaged claim files accurately and timely, know how to use computerized shipping system, good data entry skills and be able to follow written and verbal instructions while working independently to complete tasks.
- Skilled in operating material handling equipment, strong attention to detail, good time management and safety minded at all times.
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the position, including but not limited to, standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting, twisting, pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Must be reliable, excellent attendance and punctuality is required.
To apply for this position, qualified candidates can submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Irving (Dallas Metro)
4070 North Belt Line Road
Irving, TX 75038