Specialty Cabinet Builder
Located in WOODLAND, WA
Are you a skilled Finished Carpenter looking for your next career? Express is on the hunt for a qualified individual with your skill set to fill an Evaluation to hire position at our tenured client company in Woodland, WA! This position is a key team member in the Cabinetry department, and offers a Monday- Friday schedule.
Pay is DOE $16-20/hr to start. Once hired full time, the client company offers competitive wages, medical, dental and vision. This is great opportunity for a person with strong detailed finish carpentry experience looking for a stable job with benefits!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create custom furniture, cabinets and other custom wood work
- Utilities hand tools, and power tools
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, schematics, blueprints, EGRs and instructional documents
- Follow Standard Work Instructions for specific products where available
- Quality control
- Strong communication skills with the supervisor, and engineers
- Providing support as an extra set of hands in setting up and joining large monuments as well as fit checks
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of wood types, laminates, hardware and fasteners preferred but not required.
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing experience - experience with finish carpentry and/or cabinetry preferred; high quality standards and pride of workmanship
- Ability to work from drawings and schematics
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Experience using Hand and Power tools
- All other duties as assigned
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take walk in interviews 9am-2pm, Tue-Wed-Fri in Woodland at 131 Davidson Ave. OR Mon.-Fri at 1208 Washington Way in Longview
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and criminal
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632