Located in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA (Midtown)
Investment firm in Atlanta has an opportunity for a motivated candidate for Trade Settlements, responsible for post-trade processing, exception handling, trade break and fail management, issue escalation and resolution. This position will interact mostly with internal traders, brokers, custodian banks and external service providers.
- All Post-execution processing for security transactions.
- Match, affirm and confirm securities transactions with custodians, fund administrators and executing brokers.
- Setup and maintain system parameters, fee and broker commission defaults and tables, settlement cycles and related broker, client and custodian attributes.
- Review and monitor all trade transmissions, receipt and acknowledgements.
- Review trade files for completeness. Investigate and resolve trade breaks or pending fails. Escalate issues appropriately.
- Ensure counterparties reflect and agree on all matching trade details.
- Work to resolve discrepancies urgently.
- Maintain proper supporting documentation related to trades to ensure compliance with all regulations and firm policy.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics, business or similar.
- 0-2 years of experience in the investments industry doing trade settlements, and related reconciliation type procedures.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in securities operations or trade processing, including international assets is a PLUS.
- Experience with several assets classes is a PLUS.
- Experience with typical Trade Settlements systems and software (OMGEO/DTC, ALERT, Trade Suites, CTM, Bloomberg)is a PLUS.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel is a PLUS.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent organization, time management, communication and attention to detail skills are required.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to identify and resolve problems.
Express Office: Atlanta (Buckhead)
3525 Piedmont Road Northeast
8 Piedmont Center
Atlanta, GA 30305