Warehouse Receiving Lead
Located in Richburg, SC
This position has the responsibility of directing and coordinating receiving and other warehouse processes according to Standard operating procedures by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- Oversee receiving and other warehouse processes and personnel to make sure work is performed according to established procedures.
- Provide training of current and new employees in all appropriate processes required to complete work assignments.
- Provide daily work assignments to staff and work with managers and supervisors to coordinate personnel and resources as necessary to complete all work scheduled for department.
- Assist in the development, revision and enforcement of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversee the receipt of goods verifying counts and quality, complete transactions to receive product, process paperwork and complete all necessary transactions through RMS according to established procedures. Locate product to the appropriate area according to procedure.
- Inspect product upon arrival, document any signs of damage, resolve any discrepancies
- Assign pick tasks to personnel, ensuring proper handling of goods as well accuracy.
- Develops knowledge about products
- Inspection of products in prep lanes
- Promotes safety and ensures the safe handling of product
- Keep work area clean and free of hazards.
- Maintain 5s procedures in work area, including, two wheelers & chock blocks
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge: Experienced and training in warehouse and DC operations, proper handling of goods, RF system and application of concepts in modern warehousing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in leadership with a proven track record
- Strong interpersonal, communication
- Basic computer knowledge, Windows, PC skills & a variety of business machines.
- Ability to read and interpret receiving and other work documents.
- Proper lifting techniques
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Has the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Be able to follow direction and willing to learn new skill sets.
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs with assistance
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Warehouse: noise, dust, and cold in winter/heat in summer
- Fast-paced environment
- Equipment used: Personal Protective Equipment including; Eye protection, closed toe shoes
- 40+ hour work week with possible evening and weekend work
LEVEL: Works under minimal supervision, exercises degree of discretion and judgment. Works efficiently under the pressure of deadlines.
Express Office: Rock Hill
2032-B Cherry Road, Love Plaza
Rock Hill, SC 29732