Security Systems Admin (bilingual in Spanish)
Located in Coppell, TX
Salary: 70-80K, DOE
Growing Company located in Coppell, TX has immediate opening for a Bilingual (Spanish) System Administrator – Direct Hire
Ideal candidate will have RECENT experience working as part of a global team playing a key role in Technical Support delivering timely and accurate responses to customer support requests.
This is a new position/role that has been created to support company growth (currently have 500 end users globally). Travel at short notice would be required, this is a hands-on position.
- Managing LAN / WAN environment across multiple
- Managing Active Directory
- Managing Exchange
- Managing Remote Desktop Services
- Backup management – Symantec, Azure Cloud, Veeam
- Helping to maintain VMware environment
- Deploying and Maintaining Windows Servers
- Providing desktop support local and remote (Software and Hardware)
- Managing 3rd party vendor and outsourcing partner.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft products. (Office 365, Visio, Project)
- Experience in using a ticket system.
- After hours’ support, will be required.
- 5+ years working as a Systems Administrator or similar roles
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish
- Strong understanding of DHCP, DNS
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and Group Policies
- Experience with VMware
- Experience with SAN technologies
- Experience with Remote Desktop Services
- Experience in IT Security
- Experience in Backup solutions
- MCSA or equivalent on the job experience
Qualified candidates please apply to this position by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Farmers Branch
Farmers Branch, TX 75244