Maritime Maintenance Coordinator
Located in Northport, AL
Express Employment Professionals in Tuscaloosa AL is a great place to work! We are a full service, HR & Staffing Firm in Tuscaloosa AL. Currently, we are looking for a Maritime Maintenance Coordinator. FT and long term opportunity. Pay starts at $18 an hour.
Express Employment Professionals Tuscaloosa AL offers flexible & long-term employment opportunities with ZERO FEES to the associates we help find employment. We’ve been placing Professional Administrative candidates since our doors opened in 1990.
- Submit your online application to Tuscaloosa AL office location https://www.expresspros.com/tuscaloosa/
- Email resume or contact info to Kara.Deason@ExpressPros.com Att: Maritime Maintenance Coordinator
- Call & schedule an interview with 205-758-0080 (ph) with a Professional Recruiter Kara Deason or Taylor Armstrong
- Visit our office Monday-Friday 8a.m.-5p.m.2818 Lurleen B Wallace Boulevard, Northport, AL 35476
The Maritime Maintenance Coordinator (MMC) will report directly to the Maintenance Superintendent. The MMC will keep maintenance logs for all maritime vessel machinery. The MMC will, with the assistance of the Maintenance Superintendent, develop and implement maintenance plans. It is critical that the MMC be able to understand and implement quality control standards with regard to the maintenance of maritime vessel equipment. A solid understanding of maritime maintenance on vessel ranging from 800 HP to 4400 HP is critical.
Core skills that the MMC must possess are:
- Leadership – the MMC will need to be able to delegate tasks in a manner that is both efficient and effective
- Organizational – a tremendous amount of information will flow through the MMC. The MMC will need to be able to organize the information in such a way as to ensure that service and repairs are being met in a timely manner
- Proficiency with MS Office – MS Excel spreadsheets are the preferred method of tracking requested/necessary repairs from their request through their completion
- Prioritizing work efforts – the MMC must be able to determine, with the assistance of the Maintenance Superintendent, which maintenance needs to be address immediately versus that which can wait. Additionally, the MMC must be able to adapt to changes to the maintenance efforts due to the fluid nature of the maintenance demands.
- Schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
To learn more about our interview process CLICK HERE
On Linked IN? CLICK HERE & see how we are connected
Have experience in other areas?
Express Pros Tuscaloosa, AL has other industries currently hiring for:
Retail, Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Clerical, Secretaries, Insurance, Marketing, Manufacturing, IT, Legal, Accounting, Receptionists, Human Resources, Administrative Assistant, Business Development, Real Estate, Financial Services, Banking, Financial Planner, Managers, Executives
Express Office: Tuscaloosa
2818 Lurleen B Wallace Boulevard
Northport, AL 35476