Located in Sioux Falls, SD
Salary: 11.00-15.00 hr.
We are looking for entry level or experienced bindery and sorter operators.
- Set up, operate, and maintain bindery and mail equipment.
- Produce finished printed materials by assembling, finishing and/or packaging print jobs
- Maintain quality and efficiency standards
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- Schedule: 8 AM to 5 PM, M-F
- Compensation: $11 to $15 hr., DOE
- Benefits: Yes
- EXPERIENCE: Previous bindery/mailing experience preferred, good work history required.
- EDUCATION: High School diploma or GED
- SKILLS: Oganization, planning, computer, math, and proficient English written and verbal communication skills
- ATTRIBUTES: Self-sufficient, quality and safety oriented
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to meet physical demands of position
- TESTS: Skills, background, and drug (at time of interview)
TO APPLY, go to www.expresspros.com/siouxfallssd/ and submit your application or visit us at 434 S Kiwanis Ave, Suite 2 from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday. For more information, call (605) 335-2710.
Express Office: Sioux Falls
434 South Kiwanis Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104