SENIOR PRESALES ENGINEER
Located in Irving, TX
MIDDLE/SENIOR PRESALES ENGINEER
Provide presales technical support to customers deploying Microwave Transmission systems and supporting Sales Manager.
MAIN ACTIVITIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Support Sales engineers in all Presales activities towards customers including presentation and live demo;
- Train partner, distributor, value added reseller and customers;
- Design Mw solutions;
- Act as local key technical reference for all Presales activities, coordinating external partners;
- Share knowledge of new features to internal local resources and to external partners;
- Attend review meetings with customers;
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience; Knowledge of telecommunications network equipment, standards and practices, point to point microwave networking experience, IP networking protocol and TDM technology including Network management systems and techniques.
- Experience on managing other Microwave vendors products like DW Horizon and Harmony families and on Unix/Linux, Cisco CCNA/P is preferred.
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to details, result-orientation, flexibility, problem-solving aptitude. Ability to understand the customer’s needs in order to design the best solutions. Good presentation skills are important requirements;
- The position requires as preference a University degree (Telecommunication and Electronic degree will be considered a plus);
- Telecommunications Full-time
- Employment Type
If interested please submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com.
Express Office: Irving (Dallas Metro)
4070 North Belt Line Road
Irving, TX 75038