Since 1987, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find work. We currently have a Front Office Coordinator position opening available at our Temple location. Join our mission to put a million people to work annually!
As a Front Office Coordinator, you will help explain to guests and job seekers the Express hiring process, receive applications, and schedule interview appointments.
The main goal of the Front Office Coordinator is to make sure guests, customers, and clients receive professional service and attention. The Front Office Coordinator connects inbound phone calls to other staff, and handles call-in inquiries about Express. Posting job ads online and on social media sites is also a common activity.
Does the following describe you?
Helping people motivates you. You see the potential in every person and situation, and respond to situations while considering others first.
You are attentive, responsive, and can take control of situations. Your friends would describe you as social and say helping the community is important to you.
You are comfortable in an office environment, expect professional results, and desire to solve problems.
You are driven by a fast pace and change.
If you are looking for an environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express. Visit ExpressPros.com/Jobs and apply for the Front Office Coordinator position in Temple, TX.
- Responsible for the waiting area, helping guests, taking applications, and listing available jobs on online job boards
- Customer service or front office experience
- Understanding of common business practices and procedures
- Handle multiple phone lines while multi-tasking
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- High school diploma/GED required
- Computer and basic social media skills
- Must be available between 7:30am – 5:00pm
In addition to submitting your online application resumes in Microsoft Word format can be submitted to: