Coin Handler - Production Worker-$13/hr
Located in Eagan, MN
Express Employment Professionals is currently assisting a client in their search to fill 1st and 2nd shift Coin Handler - Production Worker positions in St. Paul, MN. These are contract-to-hire opportunities. As a Coin Handler - Production Worker you will be counting, sorting and handling coin bags within a fast-paced environment. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Coin Handler - Production Worker job include:
- Count, sort and handle coin bags weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Stack boxes of coins on pallet
- Properly store packaged product
- Clean work area
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must pass a comprehensive background check that includes criminal history check
- Repetitiously lift, without assistance, at least 25 pounds from floor level to 3-4 foot level
- Ability to move bulk coin with hand carts or manual pallet jacks
- Full range of motion of arms, shoulders and back
- Work in a room within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Work Schedule | Pay:
- 1st Shift: 7 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday-Friday | $13/hour
- 2nd Shift : 12 PM – 8:30 PM, Monday-Friday | $13/hour
Express Employment Professionals provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Coin Handler – Production Worker position in Saint Paul, MN or you can contact Rachael Meyer for more information. Visit our website www.ExpressPros.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Express Office: Eagan (Minneapolis/Saint Paul Metro)
1266 Lone Oak Road
Eagan, MN 55121