Certified Public Accountant
Located in Bend, OR
One of Central Oregon’s premiere public accounting firms is seeking an experienced CPA/Tax Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate is:
- An experienced CPA who is comfortable managing client relationships with ease and thoughtful consideration.
- An excellent communicator who effortlessly relates to clients in person, over the phone, and in email.
- An advocate for your clients and your confidence is reassuring to them.
- Resourceful and not afraid to tell a client you will get back to them tomorrow, allowing you time to research the best answer to their question.
- Naturally curious, and motivated to investigate new solutions to meet the demands of our progressive clients.
- One who appreciates entrepreneurial thinking and respects your clients, who are creative and willing to take risks to succeed.
- A proactive self-starter who keeps your promises, making you adept at managing and meeting deadlines.
- Open to critiques of your work, because you know the process of assessment and applied critical thinking is a learning opportunity.
- Energized by complex clients and projects, and enjoys the lack of predictability in your day-to-day work.
- One who enjoys brainstorming with colleagues, and is assertive in suggesting solutions, yet not afraid to acquiesce to a better idea.
- You may have expertise in a specific area (i.e. trusts or forensics), and are eager to develop it into a niche within our firm.
- Open to embracing our unique, collaborative approach.
What You Will Do:
- Your solution-based approach allows you to manage your own client relationships, creating credibility and trust with them.
- You enjoy the challenge and excitement of working on varied projects, and appreciate the lack of tedium in your work.
- You have met or exceeded 1,500 billable hours.
- Your reputation as a cooperative and resourceful team player has earned you the respect of your peers as well as your clients.
- You have identified an underserved area within the firm, one where you gain expertise, and have begun building that niche.
- You are known for your ability to understand complex issues and careful, thorough reasoning; you do not give knee-jerk solutions.
- You regularly share what you learn with your clients and peers, adding to the collective knowledge base.
- You appreciate the acknowledgment you receive for your contributions, everything from brainstorming solutions to acquiring new clients.
- You have demonstrated discipline and accountability, earning trust and allowing you to take advantage of our cloud-based platform, giving you the flexibility to work from home occasionally and a healthy work-life balance.
What You Will Need:
- A minimum of three years of current tax experience as a CPA.
- You have a public accounting background, including tax and auditing experience.
- Experience working with high net worth, entrepreneurial individuals.
- An investigative and curious nature that drives you to look at problems from a different angle.
- You may have an area of expertise that may be developed as a niche of service within our firm.
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702