Entry Level Customer Service Representative
Located in Sioux Falls, SD
Salary: From $13 hr.
This position is responsible for providing world-class customer service, resolving customer inquiries and providing necessary information.
- Receive initial calls, either taking all pertinent information to process client needs or assist prospective clients by explaining in detail the product offering
- Document conversations accurately and completely
- Properly transfer callers to content experts as needed
- Maintain a good relationship with current and prospective customers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Schedule: flexible schedule between 6 AM to 9 PM, M-F
- Compensation: From $13 hr.
- Benefits: Yes,
- EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years prior customer service experience required, i.e. call center CSR, retail sales, food service
- EDUCATION: High School diploma or GED required, college or trade school preferred
- SKILLS: Analytical, problem solving, organization and effective written and verbal communication skills
- ATTRIBUTES: Self-sufficient and attention to detail
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to meet physical demands of office position
- TESTS: Skills, background and drug (at time of interview)
TO APPLY, go to www.expresspros.com/siouxfallssd/ and submit your application or visit us at 434 S Kiwanis Ave, Suite 2 from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday. For more information, call (605) 335-2710.
Express Office: Sioux Falls
434 South Kiwanis Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104