Customer Service Representative / Purchasing Agent $30K-$45K
Located in Westfield, IN
Our client, an Industrial Textile Design and Production Company in Westfield, IN, is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator / Purchasing Agent. Our client serves manufacturers nationwide in the automotive, aerospace and other commercial industries. You will report to the Chief Engineer, and serve as his right-hand assistant ensuring that customers are taken care of and the company has the materials needed to meet production requirements. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with great people, we want to hear from you.
- For customer service:
- Answer customer requests via phone, email and fax
- Review and process incoming orders
- Verify quantity and pricing
- Confirm ship dates
- Confirm order details with customers
- Key orders into the company’s computer system
- Expedite orders
- For purchasing:
- Review raw material inventory, determine safety stock leaves, and order raw materials
- Enter PO’s into the computer system
- Enter receiving information into the computer system
- Verify quantity and pricing received against quantity and pricing ordered, answering CSR line - emails and phone calls. Expecting questions. Phone 20-25 a day, emails similar, and follow upAssist with accounts payable data entry processing in coordination with Controller.
- Assist with inventory management.
3-5 years of customer service or purchasing experience as well as a 2-Year degree are preferred. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required. Please be prepared to provide examples of how you have successfully worked independently to solve problems and handle multiple priorities at the same time. A “can-do” attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in will be given top consideration.
What’s in it for me?
- $30,000-$45,000 annual salary
- This is an evaluation hire opportunity. Assuming you like our client and they like you, you can be hired permanently in 4-5 months!
- The opportunity to work with a leader who has decades of experience managing manufacturing operations
- The opportunity to join a successful, well-established company
- Express understands the importance of benefits for our associates so while working with Express you will have access to benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, holiday pay, and earned vacation time.
For more information and to apply, please visit www.expressindynorth.com or send your resume to email@example.com. You also can call Express Employment Professionals at (317) 596-9370. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job keywords: customer service representative, customer service rep, purchasing, purchaser, buyer, , production, evaluation hire, temp to hire, temporary to hire, contract to hire
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038