Located in London, ON
Job Summary: We are hiring a Logistics Coordinator for our client in London, ON. The successful candidate will be responsible for dispatching and pricing for cross-border and local shipments, as well as scheduling internal fleet to support business units and customers. Duties will include receiving and identifying incoming material, data entry, providing quotes for shipments, packaging material and overseeing logistics of in-process materials.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Formal training in completing NAFTA documentation
- Valid Driver’s licence and Counterbalance Forklift Licence preferred (Experience driving forklift a must)
- Ability to process shipments with major couriers
- Ability to act as the resident expert on all customs requirements, shipping declarations and packaging specifications
- Outstanding customer service and ability to provide solutions to complex and time demanding issues
- Reliable transportation; this position is not on a bus route
Compensation: $16-19.00 per hour depending on experience level
Hours: Monday to Friday, daytime hours
How Can You Apply?
We thank all applicants, however only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:
To keep up with our open jobs, visit our website: www.expresspros.com/london, Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/expresslondon, Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/expressprosldn
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/londonon/job-openings.aspx
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6