Located in Bend, OR
One of Central Oregon’s fastest growing public accounting firms is seeking an experienced Tax Accountant to join their team!
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in the heart of Central Oregon. In the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts’ paradise.
What You Get To Do!
The CPA/Tax Accountant’s role is to prepare and review tax returns, communicate with clients on every return to discuss tax outcome and develop tax planning strategies. Provide office staff support and training while monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of the office looking for ways to improve quality and grow business in a professional manner. Manage projects of staff to ensure they are completed accurately and timely.
- Maintain required level of technical knowledge.
- Prepare estimated federal and state income tax payments.
- Research and prepare work papers for various book to tax differences.
- Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision.
- Prepare various federal and state income tax returns.
- Prepare/Review other various tax filings: Annual reports, Research projects.
- Assist in federal and state audits.
- Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area.
- Other tax projects as they arise.
- Assist in financial planning and analysis.
- Proactive communication with clients on a consistent and ongoing basis.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- A minimum of three years of public accounting and tax experience
- CPA license required
- Demonstrated success working a wide variety of clients in multiple industries
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Explorer Internet software
- Lacerte or similar tax software
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702