Warehouse Associate 2ND SHIFT!! 2pm - 10:30pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general processes, including picking parts, receiving parts, packing parts, and putting parts in storage locations.
- Adhere to general safety requirements.
- Once they complete training they will operate equipment including fork trucks, picker trucks, and reach trucks. 30feet high – not scared of heights
- Other duties as assigned by the Executives of Aurora.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with industry part numbers and warehouse processes.
- PC and basic computer knowledge.
- Attention to detail and task completion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Work is normally performed in a warehouse work environment.
- Bending and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Generally limited exposure to physical risk.
- Comfort with working at elevated heights.1st
- Warehouse attire – jeans, t-shirt and steel toe shoes.
- Safety glasses / work globes – will be provided by client.
Please send resume to Carmen.Reyes@expresspros.com