Located in Hendersonville, NC
Our client, a thriving media company in Hendersonville, is looking for a full time detailed and fast paced office manager/bookkeeper to support the staff and owner. To achieve success, the office manager must be capable of being proactive, anticipating professional needs, moving with a high energy and pace, and being able to juggle multiple projects with constantly changing priorities. If you have a bookkeeping background a desire to join a growing local company, this job could be for you!
Job duties included but are not limited to:
- Receive callers at establishment; determine nature of business, and direct callers to destination or take detailed messages.
- Receive and process courier deliveries.
- Perform data entry, typing, or filing.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties and other duties pertinent to the establishment.
- Possess excellent communication and grammar skills as well as a pleasant speaking voice. Being able to correspond in both written and electronic formats.
- Help plan for deadlines of production and delivery
- Set up and maintain files and other records.
- Working on networking in the community
- Answering client calls and e-mails to prepare for projects
- Deal with non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions
- Maintain relationships with those inside and outside of the office
- Working in on-line QuickBooks to process payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, PNL’s and client profiles
- Proficient in computer skills (all Microsoft programs) & comfortable with technology and Google Apps
- Experience working with QuickBooks
Schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. $15-$17/hr DOE
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803