Filter Cleaning Technician $13-$16/hour
Located in Noblesville, IN
Our Client, an Environmental Service and Support Company in Noblesville, IN has asked us to help them find a Production Coordinator. They are adding a new service line, and they need the right person to help manage and grow this new service offering. Our associate will pick up filters to be cleaned and serviced. In addition, he/she will receive shipments of filters to be cleaned. He/she will assign I.D. numbers to individual filters, clean filters and verify their efficiency after cleaning. He/she will then package filters for return shipment and in some cases deliver cleaned filters to customers. The Production Coordinator will enter and track service and cleaning status on service orders so that the data can be tracked for future cleanings.
In addition, the Production Coordinator will work with the President to help set up and refine procedures. He/she also may take on special projects and other duties, as required by business growth and expansion.
Experience that will put you at the top of the list for consideration:
- 1-5 years'' experience Manufacturing or Machining
- A professional demeanor, positive attitude, can-do approach and ready smile will be given top consideration
- Willing to pitch in to help the company grow, regardless of job title or duties
- Naturally curious with the ability and aptitude for problem solving
- Strong detail orientation combined with the ability to think critically because projects vary and customers need assistance determining the size and scope of projects.
- Effectively communicate verbally and orally.
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Strong teamwork and time management
- Able to work with minimum supervision while maintaining a sense of urgency
What''s in it for me?
- $13.00 - $16.00 per hour salary.
- The opportunity to help start and grow a new service company.
- This is an evaluation hire opportunity.
- Express understands the importance of benefits. While working with Express, our associates will have access to benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, holiday and earned vacation time pay.
For more information and to apply, please visit www.expressindynorth.com or send your resume to email@example.com. You also can call Express Employment Professionals at (317) 596-9370. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Keywords: Manufacturing production, general labor, temp to hire, temporary to hire, evaluation hire
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038