A company in Midlothian is looking for energetic, qualified Logistics Techs
· Assures all outbound loaded trucks are identified, weighed, tagged and logged, obtain product tags & verify that the product loaded match the order placed.
· Uses Computer or manually performs calculations & reports.
· Checks loads, communicate with truck drivers, assists in training co-worker,
· Operates forklift, must become certified,
· Uses air tools & hand tools, climbs in and out of rail cars, uses nail gun & chain saw to secure blocks of wood around product,
· Manually places dunnage between layers of product, into racks and on trucks.
· Manually checks tags, performs daily preventative maintenance, record and inspection on vehicles, record daily maintenance activities,
· Assists in placing chains to hook and unhook the booms when co-worker is driving the crane, communicates with other operators through 2-way radio, crane operator at times, sorter - operate forklift and hoisting crane to remove defective product out of bundled product, use cutter and air-strapper to add or remove straps,
· Saw line operator - manipulates or depresses conveyor system controls such as levers, buttons to regulate direction of conveyor movement, uses computer to obtain the order''s specifications for bundle length.
· Floor operator - assures bundles are measured appropriately and accurately positioned for cutting.
· Team Leader - In addition to performing the duties of an operator, Team leader is responsible for overseeing and delegating all related tasks to an assigned team of operators.
- High School Diploma or GED, and show PROOF
- Must be able to work a rotating shift (Day to Night, Night to Day).
Schedule, Pay, and Future Benefits:
- M-F Days - 1st shift 6am - 4:30pm with OT. $12.30 once hired, get a safety bonus that can put them over $15 and hour.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Paid Weekly
- Medical/Dental Insurance available
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- 401k options
It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 600 locations are focused on putting the next million to work