Located in Pensacola, FL
Salary: $10.50 - $11.50 per hour
Job Position: Medical Assistant / Triage
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Performs the process of checking in patients.
• Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
• Takes patient histories and vital signs.
• Maintains medical records requests and other data.
• Assists with scanning documents.
• Assists patients, families, and significant others under the supervision of nursing and physician personnel.
• Assists physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and treatments.
• Performs clerical activities under supervision of nursing/administrative personnel.
• Completion of a Medical Assisting training program is highly preferred.
• physician practice or clinic setting experience is preferred.
• Certified Medical Assistant is required.
8am - 5pm, full time position
$10.50 - $11.50 per hour depending upon experience
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer with regards to Affirmative Action and Disability Employment.
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504