Located in Coppell, TX
Shipping Clerk - Coppell
14-15 per hour DOE
This position is responsible for performing the tasks involved with packaging, shipping, receiving, distributing and inventory control of materials and parts.
- Pick, pack and ship customer orders accurately and in the timeframes required
- Interpret packing slips and accurately enter information into database
- Use scales to calculate the cost of shipping and add to invoice
- Fork lift operation
- Receive inventory and non-inventory items against purchase orders
- Manage inventory of product stored in the warehouse; ensure inventory accuracy
- Update UPS Worldwide computer system with shipping activity.
- Assist with cycle counts and full counts of inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Compliance with Company policies and procedures
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of a high school education
- One (1) year warehouse experience
- Test to a Level 8 in English and Math
- Basic computer skills.
- AS400 experience
- Familiar with proper packaging methods
- Experience with piston engines and components
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- Experience with UPS Worldwide online software
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The noise level in the work environment is usually low. Limited exposure might exceed 90 DBA where hearing protection maybe necessary per OSHA standards
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
To apply for this position submit resume to ana.Martinez@expresspros.com
Express Office: Farmers Branch
Farmers Branch, TX 75244