Located in London, ON
Job Summary: We are hiring a Receptionist for our client in London, ON! This full time, contract position will consist of answering/directing incoming calls, managing correspondence, preparing invoices, data entry, filing and maintaining office supplies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous administrative/reception experience, working with the public in a busy office environment
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy with numbers and great attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, intermediate level expertise in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with costing and issuing large volumes of invoices
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00AM – 4:30PM
How Can You Apply?
We thank all applicants, however only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:
To keep up with our open jobs, visit our website: www.expresspros.com/london, Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/expresslondon, Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/expressprosldn
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/londonon/job-openings.aspx
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6