Located in Edina, MN
Express Employment Professionals is looking for Field Interviewers to conduct voluntary / confidential
Currently seeking Field Interviewers to fill a temporary position in Thief River Falls, MN. The ideal candidate will possess a functioning personal computer with reliable transportation.
Responsibilities of the Research Field Interviewer
- Conduct voluntary and confidential Interviews in Minnesota nursing homes.
- Conduct the interviews privately and not become advocates for the residents.
- All interviews and materials are protected under the HIPAA Laws.
- This project is being conducted for the Minnesota Department of Human Services and is a voluntary survey on the part of the residents.
- Will only go to one nursing home on a day you are scheduled by yourself or as part of a team.
- Conduct a resident satisfaction survey using a hand held Nexus Tablet furnished by client. Paper copies are used as a backup when necessary.
- Perform all other duties as needed.
Requirements of the Research Field Interviewer
- Functioning personal computer (laptop or desktop, not a tablet), printer and reliable access to wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Own reliable transportation, including valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
- Must be comfortable interacting with frail, older adults and others with physical and/or other disabilities
- Must pass criminal background check and 3 days of paid training
- Proficient with detail-oriented tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Compensation of the Research Field Interviewer
The starting pay for this position is $15.00 hourly, based on experience
Express Office: Edina (Minneapolis/Saint Paul Metro)
5151 Edina Industrial Boulevard
Edina, MN 55439