Located in Coquitlam, BC
We are actively recruiting for a local recycling company that is seeking an afternoon Warehouse Lead.
The main duty of this role is to maintain all warehouse operations while following all warehouse processes and procedures.
Daily Tasks Include:
• Perform general labour jobs as needed
• Maintenance of daily operations of all warehouse activities regarding but not limited to shipping and Receiving as well as material processing
• Unloading and loading trucks with the use of a forklift and pallet jack
• Supervise 3 - 5 person crew in the afternoon/weekends
• Ensure all policies are being followed regarding all health & Safety requirements
• Provide encouragement and training to all employees on your shift
• Ensure regular maintenance and inspection of equipment
• Opening and closing of the warehouse
• Pick-up with the 3 ton truck
• First aid as required
Hours: Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Wage: $18/hour to start.
Up to $23/hour after probation period
The eligible candidate will be expected to perform all warehouse tasks as needed including supervising a small crew.
If have the proper experience and are available for working afternoon shifts, then please apply with your resume.
Express Office: Coquitlam
103-2973 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC V3B 2P7