VP of Export Trade Management
Located in Irving, TX
VP of Export Trade Management in Las Colinas / Irving, TX
GENERAL POSITION OVERVIEW
Overall responsibility for Transpacific Westbound Trade P & L. This includes maximization of vessel utilizations, pricing, yield management, product management and driving commercial strategies. There is considerable interface with global office in Seoul as well as with Sales and Operations to assure that TPS WB targets are being achieved.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
- Meetings with Sales, Pricing, Operations & Customers
- Results Driven - P&L Responsibility for TPS WB Trade
- Process Review & Refinement – Balance Commercial with Operational Cost vs. Benefits
- Establishing and Monitoring KPI Results – Multi faceted performance criteria
- Communications – Strong Cross Cultural Internal & External
- Leadership – Proven ability to Manage large teams
- Align AHQ Objectives with Corporate Goals
- Negotiating Skills – Internal with Sales & External with Customers
- Trade Management & Pricing
- Trans Pacific Stabilization Agreement (TSA) Representation
- Travel as required to meet with key customers, sales and industry stakeholders
- Must have working knowledge of global trade and international transportation models.
- A proven track record of driving significant performance results across a large complex organization.
- Understanding supply chain flow and the associated cost components to assure the proper pricing discipline is maintained.
- 15+ Years of Trade, global maritime transportation management and Sales and/or Operations experience having held key leadership roles in large and complex, multi-national teams.
- College/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical skills to assess market dynamics, anticipate trends and develop strategy.
- Candidates should be proficient in Excel, have strong organizational skills, be detailed oriented, and have the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must also possess excellent verbal/written communication skills, analytical/problem solving capabilities with the ability to multitask and prioritize according to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to interact with all levels of personnel, and the ability to adapt to change are needed.
- Creativity/innovative thinking, excellent research skills, and solution development is required in the job.
- STRATEGIC THINKER - Analyzes market place, industry, changing dynamics, strengths/weaknesses of company, competitors; forward thinking in functional specialty; thinks beyond the technical; understands broad implications of decisions.
To apply for this position submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Irving (Dallas Metro)
4070 North Belt Line Road
Irving, TX 75038