Human Resources Generalist
Located in Suwanee, GA
Primary responsibilities include:
- experience with multistate payroll. They do payroll for California which has unique laws.
- Experience with ADP and Ultipro
- Time and attendance tracking
- They have 100+ employees
- Understand benefits; they won’t be administering benefits because that is done at corporate
- Responsible for employee attendance records, time collection and hour’s calculation utilizing the Company’s time and attendance software.
- Maintains accurate and compliant records of I-9’s for all current and former employees in accordance with US Department of Immigration Guidelines.
- Manages the Company’s E-Verify Program.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and assists with exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- New hire onboarding – prepare PowerPoint on policies, how people get paid, etc.
- Answer HR questions
- Recruit for warehouse/production positions
- Degree Required
- PHR or CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) Preferred
- International experience preferred not required
- Manufacturing experience preferred not required
Express Office: Atlanta (Buckhead)
3525 Piedmont Road Northeast
8 Piedmont Center
Atlanta, GA 30305