Court Hearing Reporter (Spencer, IA)
Located in Spencer, IA
We have an exciting opportunity available for Court Hearing Reporters Huron (SD), Marshall (MN), and Spencer (IA).
-Prepare documents to be used for that day’s scheduled hearings.
-Record the hearing from start to finish using a CD on a special computer unit.
-Take complete, legible, and accurate notes summarizing all aspects of the hearing—training will be provided on computer software used.
-Complete all necessary paperwork, take out CD, and submit it all to the Judge who is hearing the case.
-SCHEDULE: Long-Term, Part-Time (5-8 hours per day). Must be available Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. This individual will be scheduled for 3-6 hearings per day which vary in length, so the last hearing could end between 2pm-5pm.
-Compensation: $14-$16/hr. DOE
-Benefits: We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Term-Life, Short-Term Disability, Holiday, and Vacation benefits!
Qualified candidates must possess / provide the following:
1. Experience: No prior experience required.
2. Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
3. Skills: Must be able to type a minimum of 60-70 WPM with minimal errors, strong written and verbal communication skills, advanced computer skills, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
4. Attributes: Professional, dependable, and trust-worthy. This individual will be working with highly classified information that cannot leave the court room.
5. Pre-Employment Tests: Typing, FBI Background Check, and Drug Test.
TO APPLY, go to www.expresspros.com/siouxfallssd/ and submit your application or stop by our office at 434 S Kiwanis Ave, Suite 2 from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday. For more information, call (605) 335-2710.
Express Office: Sioux Falls
434 South Kiwanis Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104