Administrative Assistant Bilingual Spanish (Preferred)
Located in Dunwoody, GA
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirements
- Manage and process customer orders, sales acknowledgment and shipping schedules as needed.
- Conduct market research for new customers / new accounts according to the main drivers established by our client.
- Learn and understand our product line as well as the specific details related to each customer’s requirements.
- Inform customers about shipping schedules and/or purchase order status.
- Responsible for maintaining customer shipping status, purchase orders, and expedites orders if necessary.
- Client and Customer Service contact person
- Investigate and/or report about customer problems if present (e.g. shipping issues, billing disputes, quality problems, profiles differences etc.)
- Act as a liaison between the customers and the main office providing timely and accurate information
- Have a customer service oriented attitude at all times. Must be pro active and self motivated.
- Understand the products and specific details for each one (not a must)
- Ability to communicate effectively with the customers and within the company.
- Responsible for maintaining our client’s information database.
- Create sales and volume reports as necessary.
- Fluent Bilingual Spanish Preferred
- Education: BA/BS in Marketing, Business or closely related field
- Advanced computer skills in excel and word.
- Be able to work in SAP environment
- Previous customer service experience preferred
Express Office: Atlanta (Buckhead)
3525 Piedmont Road Northeast
8 Piedmont Center
Atlanta, GA 30305