Director, Quality Assurance (Software)
Located in Duluth, GA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with QA Management team to establish best practices.
- Define, analyze, and own the QA methodology with continuous improvement.
- Conceive, implement, and monitor software quality metrics.
- Define the strategic and operational vision for methods related to product quality.
- Consult with product management and development team to plan projects and timelines.
- Career mentoring to members of the QA team and develop a product testing strategy.
- Travel is less than 20%.
- Directly responsible for the Quality Assurance team.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws and manage quality assurance team.
- Utilize coaching methods to continually develop skills of team members.
- Empower your team to make sound decisions, take initiative and develop business opportunities.
- Drive ownership mentality to everyone on the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering or computer science, or related field.
- 10 years of technical software experience QA.
- 3+ years of previous leadership experience building and managing a QA team of test engineers.
- Leading software quality assurance projects.
- Advanced working knowledge of QA processes and methodologies and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in project management and Agile product development life cycles.
- Experience with SaaS based solutions.
Express Office: Atlanta (Buckhead)
3525 Piedmont Road Northeast
8 Piedmont Center
Atlanta, GA 30305